Q: What is the purpose of the UCLA Extension Entertainment Studies Crew Up page?
A: The Crew Up page is designed to help UCLA Extension students crew up on projects. Collaborators looking to crew up with actors, cinematographers, directors, editors, film composers, producers, or screenwriters will be able to view students’ work or credits and contact the students directly.
Q: Who can submit their information to be posted on the Crew Up page?
A: To qualify to have your information posted on the Crew Up page, students must meet the following requirements:
- Students must be enrolled in a UCLA Extension Entertainment Studies certificate program or a UCLA Extension Writers’ Program screenwriting certificate program
- Students must have completed at least one course within their certificate program
If you meet these criteria, you may submit your information to the Crew Up page form here.
Q: I don’t have a personal website. What can I submit instead of a website?
A: We highly encourage students to build a personal website to showcase their work and provide contact information. If, however, you do not have a personal website, we also accept links to the following:
- An online PDF of your résumé with your contact information
- Your LinkedIn profile listing your credits
- Your Facebook page that displays your work (not a personal Facebook profile)
- A Vimeo/YouTube/Soundcloud account that links to your email or personal social media
- An IMDb pro page that includes your contact information or résumé with your contact information
Please note that if you submit a link that is not a personal website or online PDF, you may be restricting people who can view your information.
Q: How do I change my information on the Crew Up page?
A: To change your link or any other information on the Crew Up page, resubmit your information to the Crew Up page form here.
Q: How do I remove my information from the Crew Up page?
A: If you no longer wish to have your information on the UCLA Extension Entertainment Studies Crew Up page, please email Entertainment Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org.