UCLA Extension

Can courses taken at UCLA Extension transfer to a program on the main UCLA campus or elsewhere?

X 400 to X 499 courses are post-baccalaureate, credit bearing courses and lecture series designed in content, focus, and presentation style to the standards of instruction used in degree programs.  Credit in these courses may be transferable for advanced standing in degree programs in professional studies elsewhere, subject to the procedures of the receiving institution. Students are encouraged to contact the institution they are considering transferring to in order to determine if X 400 to X 499 UCLA Extension courses will be eligible to transfer in their particular cases. Providing full course descriptions in addition to transcripts can help inform such decisions.